Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In the News: Gas prices

gas prices going down now is a great thing because I can actually fill my tank up without having to spend most of my money. in my opinion gas prices will stay at this same price for the next couple months and might in drop a few more cents but by the time summer rolls around again gas prices might go up to about $3. gas prices always go up during the summer because everyone knows that kids are out of school and families go on their regular family vacations, so their always going tom stop for gas. I believe that gas prices went up to almost $5 because we had a bad president lol. As Professor Mason says that if the prices stay low then the economy is not good but if the prices go higher then the economy is getting better, so i guess that the price of gas should go up but not that much.

No comments: